Saturday 3 March 2012

GBOMB AFTERMATH

It was with amazement last Sunday that I saw a friend request on Facebook from DJ Bone (see last post). I've never been more honoured to have a friend request there! Here's what he said about our blog:

'Thank you so much Oran. What a huge compliment for me. This is my goal, to reach people with a vibe that they can feel while making them move. I had a great night and look forward to coming back!

Much respect to you and your
blog. I will keep reading and I will stay in touch... Now we know the Underground is alive here as well. It will be an honor for me to help it grow.'

A 19 year old handbag fanatic with a friend request from Lady Gaga would not be more chuffed than I was to receive that! 


Anyway, here's a mix for you, the last half of my set at Freedom Year of The Dragon. The first half had been quite banging and watching the dance floor thinning a bit it seemed time to drop the pace. 

This half starts with  Cliché, a short song by the Shoes. Actually, it's so short and we all liked it so much that when I got to the end I mixed it in a second time from the beginning...


The first half was quite banging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Info and updates on facebook

Info and updates on facebook
Join our music group on Facebook