Thursday 7 April 2011

Things to come

Hi Freedom Lovers,
We've got some great musical events coming up soon.

On Saturday April 16th I'll be spinning at Sky Bar, on top of Traders Hotel. The night is called Return to the House. More on this later...

More excitingly, we have our next Freedom party coming up at Marketplace.  This will be the first Freedom I've been to when I'm not the main DJ. I can't wait.!


Partly because Freedom is the best party in town and I want to be able to enjoy it like everyone else. And partly because this time we have a world class DJ as the main act. This is Aldrin, who's famous for his sets in London, Ibiza, Tokyo, New York and his home town Singapore. He's Asia's biggest DJ, playing to 18,000 people at Zouk Out in Singapore last December. And we've got him spinning for us in our little club in KL! I can't quite believe our luck! 

Next stop, Marketplace!

I'm afraid I can't disclose how many people I had to sleep with and how many parties I had to attend to be able to swing this but believe me, it took some doing! The big league is coming to Marketplace!


To tell you more about all of this, I'd like to introduce my pal Matt. Matt is the brains behind this Freedom Underground Soundz operation. I play the music, he creates the concepts. He's going to be a regular contributor here on this blog and I'm looking forward to that too. 

Oran and Matt ponder the imponderable


See you on the dancefloor!


Oran 

For more details of Freedom Maydaze check out the event on facebook 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Info and updates on facebook

Info and updates on facebook
Join our music group on Facebook